Monday 10 January 2011

Motherfecker

You know what? I'm really fucked off, like really.
my mechanic friend just spent 10 minutes laying into me about how dangerous my actions are by working on my own car.... Stupid reason to be fucked off I know but he keeps insisting the sump and the gear box are separate in an a series engine. I say know differently, it's all in one, they share oil and has been that way since before the war!
He sent me a message after I hung up on him (I hate phones, I get flustered and stutter and I felt myself burning up in embarrassment) 'Wish I'd never helped you out was trying to be nice but what's the fucking point????? Delete my number cause I'm deleting yours'
5 minutes later I get 'I don't care if we never talk again. Being friends with you brought me no 'benefits'.' .... I read that to mean I don't spread my legs for him as I have gone out of my way to help him out in other ways and even though he has asked and asked and gone on at me I refuse to fuck him.... I'm not like that, I won't just fuck anything and I don't fancy him and he is controlling and I feel uncomfortable around people who talk like they want to fuck me 24/7.
I'm sitting at work still flushed from feeling like this.
And he is still sending me messages.
This is a guy I used to refer to as a harmless stalker

No comments:

Post a Comment