Wednesday 19 January 2011

Prepare. Take Aim & Fire.....

I wrote this a couple of days ago....

I'm shaking, I honestly am...
The guy who went mental at me just phoned the shop phone to, well, go mental at me again.

Let me go back a couple of days...

Our Christmas meal was on Saturday (yep, we are slow at this wink ) and I was due to drive my boss and his wife to Brighton to meet up with the others, It's easier to do this as I don't drink and honestly don't mind driving. So at the end of the day I get into my car only to find I have two flat tyres, great both at once, something going on here.
I get some tyre weld which would usually work but the size of the holes are too big, about the size of, say, a large Philip's screwdriver (I only know this as the entrance to the holes have the cross pattern!)

About half past 6 I get the first of a host of messages... 'Oh harsh, Is your car fucked? Maybe you should call the police'

I don't respond as it's the same fucking guy who I mentioned last week who's number is texting me. I can't prove anything and knowing the way the Police bloody well work in this country I know they won't do anything without solid proof.
Anyway we head on down to Brighton and have a wicked awesome time, my best friend in the industry was there, funny as hell and just what I needed. All the while I'm still getting more and more text messages with little bits of abuse, little references to my car, that kind of thing. No blatant admittance of what has happened but I know it's him and he knows I know. This is a guy, who for fun, got a key cut to his BEST FRIENDS motor and then went about systematically abusing the poor guy for nearly a year. Waking up in the middle of the night so that he could go and move his friends car and put a different radio station on, move the seat.... He laughed when he told me his friend was nearly fucking well committed for a 72 hour stint for observation in a mental hospital. Funny once or twice maybe, but for nearly a year. He nearly drove the poor guy out of his mind and this was his friend?

Sunday, try desperately to get someone to see if they can fix the tyres, a mobile place or anywhere, but because I drive a classic mini it's not that easy getting 12" tyres just off the rack anymore, people have to order them in.

Today, guy came to fix the tyres in a mobile van thing... literally 10 minutes later I've sat down to draw up some artwork and the work phone goes. It's him. First words 'Oi cunt, think you can hang this on me? [laughter]'
I politely ask that he doesn't harass me on the work phone and hang up. (I'm serious as well, always the professional at work no matter what people throw at me. I won't swear or anything) 2 minutes later the boss gets a call on his mobile in which he says, 'you'd better come and discuss this with me when she's gone then. After 6?' Discuss what?

I'm waiting for my dad to phone and give me the contact number for 'someone we know' who in all honestly is a total fucking psychopath, just so I know I have that number if I really need it. BUT ALL I WANT IS A QUIET LIFE, TO BE LEFT THE FUCK ALONE TO GET ON WITH THE STUFF I HAVE TO DO. Yes I know I fixed my own car, I know an A Series engines better than a qualified mechanic apparently but to start a campaign of fucktardery on me is your biggest mistake Adam. I know I bruised your fucked up male ego by not only fixing my own car but pointing out simple facts about it's engine but seriously? Stabbing both tyres is a really gutless thing to do I think. What ya gonna do next huh? And yeah, I don't want to sleep with you, I'm not interested so leave it the fuck out, ok....

There are no threatening text messages as such, I can't stop him calling the shop and anyway if he has the bosses number.... I'm still shaking

I'm not someone who gets scared and I guess I'm not scared now. I'm more worried about the fact I could quite easy stab an arsehole like this if that makes sense. Hell I grew up in and around some knarly violence and been hit in the head so many times it doesn't hurt now. I'm scared as I know I have the red mist thing in me in moments like this, I've done it once before in London when I wasn't 'well' and it took my brother, his friend and my dad to tear me off the guy who was giving as good as he got. The guy was quite a big 'dealer' around our parts and he had systematically given me grief over a period of time until this one last time and I just snapped. And I really really hurt him. I'm not proud of my actions but I know that kind of thing is there in me, you know?

So plan of action? I can't think as a) I'm worried about the whole after 6pm thing. b) I don't want to have to lower myself to his fucking snivelling standards and resort to any kind of violence really. c) Do I leave it to Karma?

update:
He did call the boss, saying how he didn't stab my tyres and whatever else, saying he wants to come in and have 'words' with him. I told my boss the whole story, how it started with him really kicking off at me last Monday on the phone when I was at work and how he went berserk when I hung up on him and said I'd kept the text messages from Saturday. My boss said he's known him for years, done a lot of work on him... I have a feeling this guy may cost me my job. I'm at a complete loss on this one, the guy is a bunny boiler.
At half past 2 this afternoon I receive more messages from him, this time about how he was at work all day Saturday and can prove it with his time sheet from work (hell easy to forge, I mean how am I meant to know if it's the real deal) and he then had the gall to ask if I was doing this for revenge. What? What am I doing? Seriously? Answers on a postcard to....
The same night I got sent home early because this guy wanted to go and complain or whatever to the bossman, I recieved a phone call later that night, withheld number 'tick tock, tick tock; you're gonna lose your job *laughter...'
Anyway, His Name is ADAM HARGRAVE and he is a cunt!

1 comment:

  1. Who is he Ness?
    Talk to us babe, please? Let me know more about this other than this cunts name!

    ReplyDelete