Tuesday 25 January 2011

If I told you that I knew about the sun and the moon, I’d be untrue…

Today I am back on form after my recent 'issues' with Stalker Adam. I am a weeble, I wobble but I never fall down, bouncing back pretty quickly each time. I am truly back on form as well as I have started falling over again and walking into things a lot which leads me to ask the question, 'why is it that my body has perfect spacial awareness when there is some kind of shitty madness going on in my life?'

My good friend suggested the other day, after observing me for quite a while and watching how I eat that I am a left-handed girl in a right-handed girls body, which kinda makes sense to me. I automatically pick things up with my left hand and am cack-handed in so many things I do. When I attempt to play the guitar I always 'play' it left handed and it's a bizarre sight watching the effort I go into to eat, cutting food up one way and then swapping the cutlery between hands to eat. Things are easier with my left hand and pretty much the only thing I do of any worth with my right hand is write and draw.

I also have my drawing mojo back and am currently drawing up what must be my 30th tattoo for my throat... the usual butterfly thing uses a human skull in the centre but I have one in mind that will use a dog's skull with the wings of The Painted Lady Butterfly, aka Vanessa Atalantis (although no-one ever calls me Vanessa anymore, especially as contact with the 'rents is so sporadic and basically non existent)

Anyway, I have, in one half of a working day, fallen over twice, fallen off my stool once, made a couple of tea/coffee hybrid drinks by accident and had the computer freeze when trying to open a file only to discover it was an email from a photographer of a test shot which included my boobs in a bath... sure it was a mighty good pic (am I allowed to say that?) but also bleedin embarrassing to have my tits on a computer screen at the shop with one of the artists standing behind me while I went red and tried to cover the pic with my hands... Gotta laugh though as it was dead funny and a not shaved balding transvestite was trying so hard to bite her lip to keep from laughing. It was then I fell off my stool... :) This is a usual day in the world of me!!!

So, another thing, I have a stupid school girl crush and although the daydreaming is good it is keeping me awake at night. He reminds me of my years at Uni, but he's cool, makes me grin like a stupid cheshire cat at inappropriate times and I seem to be able to talk to him for hours not only on the 'puter or by text but also in person, which is new to me as I'm usually a pretty shy person. Now he on the other hand has a big schoolboy crush on a certain Ms Von D. Now my plan is to grow a good 5 or 6 inches and grow my hair dead long and start dressing like a hot lady!.... Lol, never gonna happen though is it.

This weekend: Brighton Tattoo Convention, where crush object will be visiting, a host of industry friends will be working, my bessie friend will be getting tattooed and Stalker Guy will no doubt be stalking. I almost hope he kicks off so that the 'Angels can finish what he started but even more than that I hope he leaves well enough alone. I'm looking forward to it a lot and especially seeing all my good friends who'll be working hard during the day and partying harder at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment