Tuesday 21 September 2010

There's A Voice, Keeps On Calling Me...

Next June I am off to the States for a bit, supposedly to work as a fine/graffiti artist at Tattoolapalooza in Miami but the more I explore this the more I get invited to alternative places.

My trip really should start where it ended 17 years ago when I got sent home in disgrace from Camp Wakatomika in Columbus, Ohio for, well, let's just say I tried the local 'erb.

So from Ohio, I should go to Miami for 4 or so days, then I have invites from Kentucky, Ontario, Seattle, possibly LA (but not sure wether it was an invitation or suggestion) New Orleans, East Bay, New Mexico.... You see what I mean?

Ohio is was a must, to see the old partner in crime of days past and maybe take someone up on an offer of a movie / meal / tattoo / kayaking (tho I don't know white water)...(what does an 'American date' entail?)

I would love to say LA is a must but I don't know, well meant politeness but not really meant? And so I fear it will be useless and damn lonely there.

But my problem is how to connect all these places, flying, amtrack or greyhound (is that right for rail and bus) and whether anyone would want to join me for any of the voyage...

Answers on a postcard to The Littlest Hobo

No comments:

Post a Comment