Monday 20 September 2010

Every Sound Monotone, Every Colour Monochrome...

...and unless someone spells things out to me in no uncertain terms I am very unlikely to act on anything.
Put it this way, there are two guys on my friends list on a certain Facemyspazzbook who I think are really cool. If they said 'Jump' I would ask 'How high?' with one eyebrow raised and a semi smirk on my face (to be fair I'd be trying to look slightly seductive, yet failing at the first hurdle. Understand also, I never say how high to anyone or anything )

I would give you examples but there are things I like to keep close to my chest. Ask me about my life as a kid, my family or anything else and I'll spill, but ask my more about this and I won't reply.

So you see, I just sit on the sidelines and watch the world go by with my lucid dreams and crazy imagination where the girl gets the guy and things are OK, for now. I think it's safe to say that people always have and always will see me as a 'quirky little sister' figure, sadly. Little do they know huh?

In other news:
I have a stalkery kind of person in my life, totally harmless (ATM) but constantly going on about their dick, how they are hung (Like a black man apparently), how it always gets hard looking at pics of me on SG (I figured that was kinda the idea, along with those who simply can appreciate the naked form in all it's glory) and whilst trying to get me respond to sex crazed nonsensical messages where demons take him over causing him to scream whilst 'giving it' to me. He has read every single blog entry I have made on SG dating back to 2004... he has also read various other blogs and is happy to quote them to me as if I were to jump into his arms so happy that someone is taking an interest. I have standards. He is also the biggest fucking wind up going and for some reason it gets my back up and I need to argue back. This isn't like me, I don't give a monkeys if people fuck with me usually but I do in this particular case.

It's been years since I was aware anyone was into me so with it comes a sense of flattery. However this kind will not get you anywhere. Remember kids, this girl, beneath her nice and calm exterior lies a trained killer in the ilk of Mathilda Lando, You had to survive in my family, with my brother and with my friends where I grew up, and through this I've learnt a trick or 12 ;)

1 comment: