Thursday 23 December 2010

They Say A Pictures Worth A Thousand Words, So With These Thousand Words...

I’ll paint a picture in your mind that breaks the rule of thirds

Yesterday I figured out that I had a grand in cash in the apartment in various envelopes, my way of saving, although I didn't realise I had quite so much. In fact I thought I had about a fifth of that.
Being a bit confused about the cash and realising I should do something with it, I actually braved the crowds in town and found a bank to pay it into. I hate shops, shopping and the people who like to shop! Usually if I need something I'll get it online. If I need clothes I'll just order something for kids in size 13-14 years old (164cm height in the UK, I don't actually know my actual 'adult' size at all)... Underwear is my biggest bugbear though.
My dog eats my panties if I don't put them at the bottom of the laundry bin... He's a perv, what can I say. But seriously, I have only ever owned female dogs in the past and owning a boy dog is a whole new ball game.

When I got him off of the arsehole who was beating him up he was 8 months old and scared as hell, didn't like to be stroked even and his skin just crawled under my touch. He was skinny and bald with mange and used to crawl on his belly instead of walk. It took me months to get to the point I could lay with him and just stroke him and even now he gets a bit funny on rare occasions. He hates tall people and guys who wear hats; strange noises; hates his paws being touched or having me examine any part of him. Also when I got him he used to follow me into the bathroom all the time and sniff around the toilet when I peed, I figured like dog's on the street he was smelling 'my news' (wierd I know but he is wierd!)

I then got his balls removed as the sniffing and 'lipstick' thing was too much and made me feel odd. Plus I think boy dogs smell different to girl dogs. He's cool now though and he knows his place in our two person family pack; I am alpha and he is beta. He eats after I do, enters rooms after me and is generally a really great dog. After the way he attacked snow during a snowball fight the other day, I am sure he would have my back in a scary situation as well.

The only problem is his obsession with my panties, he takes them out of the laundry bin if he can and will then just chew and lick on them, so I've got to be careful, but underwear is the one thing I need to buy in person to get the right size... Kids are generally a little too small and who wants panties with kids cartoon characters on them at 35? Adults are generally a little too big and I'm not a lace knda girl; to be honest I am happy in boxer shorts. And then bras... I hate shopping for them, pain in the arse and I hate padded... 98% of all bras in shops lately are padded, whats that about?

So Santa, for christmas I would like underwear, a lot of it, not padded or lacy please! Also a decent flight now I have the money. Instructions on using an international calling card. A phone call from a certain friend or two and finally my secret super special gift, kept between me and you, but the most important of the lot 
ps... if there is a spare Olympus Pen in your sack please may I 'borrow' it for a while
x

No comments:

Post a Comment